Structural Design Group has designed a variety of hotels, condominiums, and apartments, as well as several multi-use projects combining residential, retail, office, and parking. Projects have ranged from low-rise buildings and small specialty boutique hotels to multi-phase complexes and high-rise waterfront and urban towers.
In addition to these featured projects, notable projects include:
- New Hotels in Downtown Nashville – Graduate Hotel, 21c Museum Hotel, Bobby Hotel, Noelle Hotel, Holston House Hotel, and 127 Rosa L. Parks Hotel
- Lifestyle Communities – LC Germantown and LC Sobro Mixed-Use Developments, Nashville, TN
- Brownwood Inn and Spa, The Villages, FL
- Refuge Hotel and Conference Center by Sheraton for the City of Flowood, MS
- The Meridian at Fondren – UMMC Mixed-Use Center, Jackson, MS
- Paris Landing and Fall Creek Falls State Park Inns, TN