SDG has considerable experience with the design of various college and university projects ranging from student centers to auditoriums/theatres, fitness centers, classroom buildings, laboratories, libraries, gymnasiums and a variety of dormitories and student housing facilities.
Projects in addition to those featured below include:
- Vanderbilt University Greek Row Housing and Peabody Campus Home Economics and Mayborn Renovations and Connector Addition
- University of Kentucky, Lexington, KY – Over $275 million in new student housing projects
- University of Mississippi Medical Center School of Medicine, Jackson, MS – UMMC’s first dedicated School of Medicine building is a new facility of 152,000 square feet with a penthouse.
- University of Mississippi, Oxford, MS – STEM Building, Student Union Addition and Renovation, South Campus Recreation Facility and Transportation Hub, and Multiple Residential Housing projects
- University of Southern Mississippi, Hattiesburg, MS – Scianna Hall College of Business, Century Park South Student Housing, School of Nursing Building
- Mississippi State University, Starkville, MS – Indoor Tennis Facility, College View West Housing, Animal/Dairy Science and Poultry Science Complex, Residence Halls North and South, and Engineering and Science Complex
- TCAT McMinnville County Higher Education Training Facility (Tennessee College of Applied Technology), Athens, TN