Approximately 55 percent of SDG’s business is attributable to healthcare facilities. Our Principals have been designing new hospitals and expanding and upgrading existing facilities for over 30 years. The combined experience among the Principals encompasses over 2,000 hospitals and clinics throughout the United States with project construction costs as large as $300 million. Projects include additions and renovations and new, state-of-the-art hospitals.
Our engineers have the skills and specialized experience necessary for efficient and economical hospital design. We stay abreast of current healthcare industry trends and design practices to best meet the needs of patients and staffs. We work with other members of the design team throughout the design process to develop coordinated construction documents that reflect the intent and needs of the hospital users.
Current Projects include:
- Rapid City Regional Health Hospital Campus Additions, Rapid City, SD
Completion Date: 2019 over 465,000 SF of new hospital, MOB, and parking structures
- Davie Hospital and Medical Center at NOVA Southeastern Campus, Davie, FL
Completion Date: 2020 200-bed new teaching hospital
- UCF Lake Nona Medical Center, Orlando, FL
Completion Date: 2020 64-bed new hospital
- Centennial Medical Center Tower Vertical Expansion and Powerhouse, Nashville, TN
Completion Date: 2019 240,000 SF vertical expansion
- Sunrise Medical Center Tower Addition and Renovation, Las Vegas, NV
Completion Date: 2019 253,000 SF new tower
- Kendall Regional Medical Center Tower Expansion and Renovation, Miami, FL
Completion Date: 2020 2-story vertical expansion