Structural Design Group has considerable experience delivering projects involving the Department of Defense including military and other governmental facilities at Air Force, Army, National Guard, and Naval bases in Tennessee, North Carolina, South Carolina, Kentucky, Mississippi, and Georgia.
SDG’s experience includes:
- 13 projects at Fort Campbell, KY with construction values between $21 and $84 million each;
- over $115 million worth of projects at Fort Jackson, SC;
- over $100 million worth of projects at Fort Knox, KY;
- over $100 million worth of projects at Fort Stewart, GA;
- over $75 million at Fort Benning, GA;
- additional projects at Fort Bragg, Eglin Air Force Base, Camp Shelby, Hunter Army Airfield, and Redstone Arsenal .
SDG has considerable experience with Base Installation Design Guides, UFC documents, and Technical Bulletins. We are very familiar with these codes and their implications regarding our designs. During the design process, the General Building Code as well as UFC and Base Installation Design Guides are utilized.