About This Project
The project added a new classroom wing that students were able to move in to Spring 2017 following 14 months of construction. The new additions include a classroom wing, media center, cafeteria and kitchen, a multi-purpose room with a stage, and new administrative offices. A new, two-story common space filled with light bridges the interior and exterior of the building and visually connects to the new playground area. The next phase of construction completed in August 2017 entirely renovated the original 1920’s building in phases starting on the third floor of the historic structure.